Friday, May 15, 2009

Update


Wow, it's been a long time since I've updated this thing. Well junior year is almost over, I can't believe I'm going to be a senior! Lots of things have happened since my last post. One of those things is that in March, I attended the state student council convention in Pierre. We had a ton of fun meeting kids from all over the state. Needless to say the South Dakota weather kicked in and the drive home was a little scary, but we made it safely.




Another big thing that happened was prom. I was so excited because I had been working so hard to put everything together and thankfully the night ran smoothly. Our theme was Masquerade and I must say, the set was awesome! I went with a good friend of mine Brandon Huffman and we had a blast. After prom is over, the Sturgis Booster club puts on a post prom for us. This year we were lucky enough to have Saliesh a comedy hypnotist come to post prom. He was so entertaining and it was really fun to watch and see what he could get people to do.
Besides these bigger events, I'm still actively involved in Student Council and I was elected to the position of Student Body Vice President for the '09-'10 school year. I'm still enjoying school for the most part, but I am pretty excited to be done with high school. As yet another year comes to an end, I'm looking forward to the future and all the possibilities it holds! Love you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy, It was great to read your blog.. I am so proud of you..grama