Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer

This summer has gotten off to a great start. But as usual its going by too fast. We had our softball team again, but we're not as good as we were last year. We've won four games but we have a lot of fun playing together. I'm still working at the community center and loving it. My job is very laid back and easy going and i really like the flexibility I have.


I'm still actively involved at church and I did the games again this year at Vacation Bible School. Next week I take off to be a counselor for selah camp. Selah is the group right below the youth group and the kids are amazing and I can't wait to spend more time with them.


Some more exciting news... I took my ACTs in June and I got my results back last week. I was super nervous but I opened the envelope and I got a 32!! (the best you can get is a 36) I was so excited!


Now I'm just gearing up for the rally. I hopefully have two jobs both at the center and working in a sunglass booth with some people from church. Then after that my friend Olivia is coming home to visit for a week! She moved to Virginia halfway through our freshman year and I haven't seen her since.


Well I'll leave you with some pictures of my friends and I. I love you all and God Bless!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy You are an amazing young woman and I love you very much
Grama