Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homecoming 2008-Superheroes




Homecoming was a blast this year. Our junior powderpuff team won the championship again this year. We beat the seniors 24-12 in the finals, but not after a few roughness calls and a lot of bruises. This year the theme was superheroes, so for our junior float we decided to do the batmobile. We had a cityscape of "Gotham City" and we dressed up. Shelby was Two-face, Megan was the Joker, Katie was Batman, and i was Robin. We all had a blast. Once again I designed our junior shirts (they're in the top picture).
Overall junior year is off to a great start. It's stressful being in two AP classes this semester, but it'll be worth it later. I love being an upperclassmen, even though our freshman aren't the nicest. It's hard to believe that I only have a year and a half left. Then it's off to college. We recently had a post high school planning day where we got to visit with colleges from the area, and I realized I have no idea where I want to go. So this summer will probably consist of campus visits and scholarship applications. But as of now, I'm enjoying high school while it lasts!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the t-shirts..